2019 Summer Federal Work Study (On-Campus) - Creative Interns
2019 Summer Federal Work Study (On-Campus) - Creative Interns Position DetailsPosition Information Advertising Department FOOTBALL Academic Term/Year Summer - 2019 Position Title 2019 Summer Federal Work Study (On-Campus) - Creative Interns Posting Number 01764 Position Number 01764 Student Job Category Student - Federal Work Study On-Campus Number of Vacancies 2 Job Description
ECU Football is currently seeking two creative design interns to assist with multiple projects. The intern will gain real-world experience and be able to add designs to their professional portfolio. Internship could also be for educational credit.
Hours: approximately 15-20 hours per week.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Work with Director of Creative Services, Director of Player Personnel/Recruiting, and the coaching staff to create branded designs. Projects could include:
– Graphics for website, emails, social
– Print advertising for recruiting
– Video material for social media and web
– Assist in editing photos for a large
• Participate in conceptual process and design of marketing and departmental projects
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Enthusiasm for design process, positive attitude, eagerness and attentiveness towards assigned projects necessary to complete and reach our collective goals
• Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Premiere Pro, InDesign and Illustrator
• Desire to expand existing design skill set in a positive, fun work environment
• Ability to effectively communicate; Strong verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently, yet with a team when required and take direction from unit’s creative leaders
• Adaptable and able to quickly learn new concepts
• Experience with social media platforms a plus
• Punctual, self-motivated and attention for detail
Please upload your Resume, 2019 Summer Class Schedule, and Federal Work Study Authorization Form online.
To be ELIGIBLE for FEDERAL WORK STUDY positions, students MUST BE QUALIFIED and RECEIVE an AWARD from the ECU Financial Aid Office (Old Cafeteria Complex, 252-328-6610.)Quick Link for Direct Access http://ecu.peopleadmin.com/postings/28844 Open Date 05/10/2019 Close Date 07/15/2019 Open Until Filled No Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Federal Work Study Hiring Authorization
- Additional Document #1