2019 Summer Federal Work Study (On-Campus) - Creative Interns
2019 Summer Federal Work Study (On-Campus) - Creative InternsPosition DetailsPosition Information Advertising DepartmentFOOTBALLAcademic Term/YearSummer - 2019Position Title2019 Summer Federal Work Study (On-Campus) - Creative InternsPosting Number01764Position Number01764Student Job CategoryStudent - Federal Work Study On-CampusNumber of Vacancies2Job Description
ECU Football is currently seeking two creative design interns to assist with multiple projects. The intern will gain real-world experience and be able to add designs to their professional portfolio. Internship could also be for educational credit.
Hours: approximately 15-20 hours per week.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Work with Director of Creative Services, Director of Player Personnel/Recruiting, and the coaching staff to create branded designs. Projects could include:
– Graphics for website, emails, social
– Print advertising for recruiting
– Video material for social media and web
– Assist in editing photos for a large
• Participate in conceptual process and design of marketing and departmental projects
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Enthusiasm for design process, positive attitude, eagerness and attentiveness towards assigned projects necessary to complete and reach our collective goals
• Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Premiere Pro, InDesign and Illustrator
• Desire to expand existing design skill set in a positive, fun work environment
• Ability to effectively communicate; Strong verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently, yet with a team when required and take direction from unit’s creative leaders
• Adaptable and able to quickly learn new concepts
• Experience with social media platforms a plus
• Punctual, self-motivated and attention for detail
Please upload your Resume, 2019 Summer Class Schedule, and Federal Work Study Authorization Form online.
To be ELIGIBLE for FEDERALWORKSTUDY positions, students MUST BE QUALIFIED and RECEIVE an AWARD from the ECU Financial Aid Office (Old Cafeteria Complex, 252-328-6610.)Quick Link for Direct Accesshttp://ecu.peopleadmin.com/postings/28844Open Date05/10/2019Close Date07/15/2019Open Until FilledNoSupplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Federal Work Study Hiring Authorization
- Additional Document #1