International Programs Coordinator
International Programs Coordinator
Job Number: 83047
Student Services Officer 1
Job Code: 7501
Job Grade: F
FTE: 100%, Exempt
Stanford Pre-Collegiate Studies (SPCS) is the home of academic programs, both residential and online, that advance the education of academically talented, intellectually curious, pre-college students worldwide. SPCS offers a diverse array of academic enrichment programs that take place on the Stanford campus during the summer. For a full list of programs see https://spcs.stanford.edu/
**Please note that Stanford Pre-Collegiate Studies will move to Stanford's new Redwood City Campus in 2019** https://redwoodcity.stanford.edu/
The SPCS International Programs team collaborates with academic organizations worldwide to provide innovative educational and multicultural opportunities to academically talented middle-school and high-school students around the globe through our International Institutes and Honors Academies.
We are seeking an International Programs Coordinator to join our team in support of these programs and to help build our global community. Your interest in international education and ability to build strong partnerships will be fulfilled in this multi-faceted role requiring creativity, excellent judgment, and superb communication skills.
You will report to the Director of International Programs, with the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with our team to plan, develop and implement academic enrichment programs for international middle and high school students, held on the Stanford campus and in international locations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with collaborating academic organizations, including some international travel for presentations to parents and prospective students.
- Plan and organize events on campus, such as the Multicultural Exchange, and assist instructors with travel planning to international locations.
- Project management for the annual International Institutes and Honors Academies cycles, including confirming agreements, developing a detailed plan, monitoring progress, and resolving roadblocks, working closely with the SPCS team and our campus partners.
- Provide support for instructors to ensure that they have supplies, teaching assistants and classroom venues that meet their needs. Develop, distribute and summarize student exit surveys and assist with the development of enhanced assessment methods.
- Supervise temporary staff during peak periods, such as summer.
To be successful in this position, you will bring:
In addition, our preferred requirements include:
- Frequently sit, perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Occasionally stand, walk, twist, use fine manipulation, grasp, use a telephone, write by hand, sort and file paperwork, lift, carry, push, and pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.
* Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of the job.
How to Apply
We invite you to apply by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button. To be considered, please submit your resume and a one-page cover letter along with your online application.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 7501
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: F
- Requisition ID: 83047
Location: Stanford Pre-Collegiate Studies, Stanford, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency