Lecturer-CE Computer Technology & Business Instructor
COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY & BUSINESS
INSTRUCTOR PT - CONTINUING EDUCATION
KENNEDY KING COLLEGE
We are seeking an enthusiastic faculty member that has experience and commitment to working with students of diverse populations. This position supportstudent success by providing students with the skills and training to develop abusiness plan while incorporating technology.
- Prepare develop class syllabus, instructional materials ans lesson plans in accordance with CCC program guidelines.
- Employs a variety of learner centered teaching methods such as lecturers, discussions, demonstrations and projects.
- Keep abreast of new technology and materials
- Knowledge of computer technology and Business development
- Knowledge of Business planning resources.
- Ability to work within a culturally diverse environment.
- Strong written communication, editing, proof reading and reading skills.
- Must have at minimum two years of demonstrated success in managing social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and You Tube.
- At minimum a Bachelor's degree with five years relevant professional experience acceptable, a master’s degree in thediscipline, or 18 semester/27 quarter hours of graduate work in the discipline preferred.
CCC is an equal opportunity affirmative action employerThank you for your interest in City Colleges!
Primary Location: Kennedy King College
Job Posting: Aug 14, 2019, 3:44:15 PM