Associate Director of Admissions and Marketing for Online Nursing
Associate Director of Admissions and Marketing for Online Nursing - School of Nursing & Health Studies
Located in a historic neighborhood in the nation's capital, Georgetown offers rigorous academic programs, a global perspective, exciting ways to take advantage of Washington, D.C., and a commitment to social justice. Our community is a tight knit group of remarkable individuals interested in intellectual inquiry and making a difference in the world.
The School of Nursing & Health Studies (NHS) has undergone prolific growth over the last five years. It has become imperative to reorganize the administrative team to best support the needs of the school. With the pace of the digital market, and shifting practices in the field of admissions, the NHS Office of Admissions will evolve. As part of the re-organization of the school, there will now be 5 verticals: (1) Faculty Affairs, (2) Finance and Operations (3) Marketing, (4) Data Analytics and Compliance, and (5) Advising/Student Development.
In order to streamline and create efficiencies for the five departments of the school (Departments of Professional Practice, Advanced Nursing Practice, Human Science, International Health, and Health Systems Administration), the Associate Director of Admissions and Marketing for Online Nursing will work closely with the leadership of the school to leverage the Georgetown University brand with the uniqueness of the sub-brand of the School of Nursing & Health Studies.
NHS seeks a candidate who understands both marketing strategy and the graduate admissions process; s/he must be familiar with the management and control of higher education data. Preferably the ideal candidate will have experience working with competitive graduate admissions processes and have a firm understanding of the health care industry. S/he must have strong marketing, technical, analytical, and data management skills and will be able to manage and foster relationships between faculty, staff, and external stakeholders. The candidate should be familiar with working under tight deadlines and have experience developing systems to improve efficiency of data flow.
The duties of the Associate Director include but are not limited to:
- Monitor data analyics to ensure that the employed strategies are producing desired results.
- Oversee recruitment and admissions related activities for all of the NHS online graduate nursing programs; complete a holistic review with faculty of all applications for online nursing programs, and manage admissions decisions process.
- Assist in the formulation and execution of the applicant yield plan, working closely with the Program Directors and the online vendor to coordinate relevant events and processes including online Webinars, and other targeted messaging campaigns.
- Manage and analyze admissions/enrollment data to ensure accuracy of the data and consistency of reporting to internal NHS audiences, University stakeholders, and vender work teams.
- Interface closely with faculty to promote full understanding of the admissions review to ensure the yield of the most qualified applicants.
- Coordinate with the graduate academic affairs teams to track retention data and serve as the feedback loop with the faculty admissions committee to identify and proactively rectify any negative retention trends.
- Communicate effectively with external and internal stakeholders, including prospective students, NHS faculty and staff, and educational vendor.
- Work directly with vendor admissions leadership in developing materials. Provide oversight of external vendor and Admissions team training. Ensure ongoing messaging accuracy; troubleshoot prospect inquiries and data challenges.
While this position works primarily on the online graduate programs, s/he will be expected to play a collaborative role within the marketing vertical and be comfortable working in a team environment.
- MS degree in Higher Education Leadership, Communications and/or Marketing or an MBA combined with a minimum of five years working within Admissions and Marketing in a higher education environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with an array of stakeholders essential.
- Possess familiarity with Salesforce, Drupal, Google analytics, Apply Yourself, and other educational application systems that might be deployed by Georgetown University.
- All candidates must demonstrate positive energy, a deep commitment to values-based liberal arts education, and strong communication skills.
- Possess the ability to manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously and respond to ever-changing environments comprised of a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Preferred candidates will have experience working in a higher educational setting with vigorous academic standards.
Current Georgetown Employees:
If you currently work at Georgetown University, please exit this website and login to GMS (gms.georgetown.edu) using your Net ID and password. Then select the Career worklet on your GMS Home dashboard to view Jobs at Georgetown.
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any position at Georgetown University you must submit a cover letter and resume for each position of interest for which you believe you are qualified. These documents are not kept on file for future positions.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please click here for more information, or contact the Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity, and Affirmative Action (IDEAA) at 202-687-4798 or [email protected].
Need some assistance with the application process? Please call 202-687-2500. For more information about the suite of benefits, professional development and community involvement opportunities that make up Georgetown's commitment to its employees, please visit the Georgetown Works website.
Georgetown University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer fully dedicated to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, and sexual orientation), disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply, visit https://georgetown.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Georgetown_Admin_Careers/job/Medical-Center/Associate-Director-of-Admissions-and-Marketing-for-Online-Nursing----School-of-Nursing---Health-Studies_JR06557
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency