Associate Director of Strategic Recruitment Marketing
The Associate Director of Strategic Recruitment Marketing position functions as a vital member of a high performing enrollment team. Enrolling a diverse group of new students, the Associate Director develops, implements, and maintains various enrollment marketing and communication campaigns in support of all recruitment and enrollment efforts. The Associate Director is responsible for the energetic execution of strategic recruitment communications and marketing while directing and managing an integrated comprehensive program to grow enrollment at Washington & Jefferson College.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as a key member of the Enrollment leadership team that annually develops and executes the annual strategic recruitment plan using industry best practices at each stage of the enrollment funnel to meet new first-year student enrollment goals and to meet the goals of the college's strategic plan.
- Coordinate and execute comprehensive enrollment marketing campaigns for Admissions department including email marketing, digital marketing and social media marketing as well as traditional marketing activities such as publications, print advertising, media buying, direct mail, events, sponsorships, and conferences.
- Collaborate with Office of Communications and Marketing on all enrollment related projects.
- Work with external vendors on special projects such as yield campaigns and anti-melt strategies.
- Function as internal copy writer and copy editor for the enrollment management division.
- Oversee all elements of enrollment communication flow and integrated marketing strategy for recruitment.
- Track community outreach and involvement activities to advance opportunities to connect the broader community with prospective and current students.
- Achieve high visibility and promotion for College events and activities related to enrollment.
- Develop and manage budget relative to responsibilities.
- Oversee deliver and event components of CRM system (Slate) and provide insights and recommendations on areas of opportunity and improvement.
- Support CRM managers with content and other communication needs.
- Work with Admission and Financial Aid teams to utilize the CRM to its full capacity, advancing the recruitment and enrollment goals for the College.
- Advise Vice President for Enrollment of anticipated projects, progress weekly, and important events.
- Provide support for communications and events hosted by the Enrollment division.
- Monitor and update content on the website and relevant social media accounts.
- Oversee marketing communications for special populations.
- Assist with training of new employees as related to recruitment marketing and communications.
- Assist with weekend recruitment events only when needed.
- Manage Parent and Alumni Volunteer programs.
- Other duties as assigned by Vice President for Enrollment.
A bachelor's degree, 4- 7 years of relevant work experience preferred including demonstrated success in enrollment, recruitment, and/or sales. We are looking for candidates with demonstrated excellence in writing, oral communication and oral presentations; knowledge of and an enthusiasm for a liberal arts education; proven ability to organize and follow through on projects; experience working with external vendors; information technology competency; and evidence of the ability to establish rapport easily with a wide variety of people. Functional knowledge of a CRM environment preferred. Demonstrated ability to build drip marketing and/or email communication campaigns with measurable results. A valid driver's license is required.
- Valid driver's license is required.
- Available for work on weekends and evenings as needed.
The position does not require managing other employees.
Application Instructions Apply for this job at https://washjeff.applicantpro.com/jobs/. Please submit a cover letter and resume. It is recommended that all documents be in PDF format and uploaded at one time. Review of applications will begin immediately
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.