Director of Strategic Recruitment
Are you a self-starter? Are you an impact player? Are you friendly? Are you meticulously organized?
Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and deadlines? If so, we would like to talk with you about the Director of Strategic Recruitment role.
The ideal candidate will play a key role in our high-performing enrollment team. Enrolling a diverse group of new students, the Director of Strategic Recruitment is responsible for the execution of strategic recruitment plans and other activities, ranging from coordinating recruitment travel to being a vital connection for admitted applicants and new W&J students each semester.
- Serves as a key member of the Enrollment leadership team to develop and execute the annual strategic recruitment plan.
- Supervise Admission staff.
- Oversees the hiring and training of new recruitment staff.
- Develops and implements annual strategic recruitment plans in conjunction with the VP for Enrollment.
- A bachelor's degree.
- 4- 7 years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license are required.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, oral communication and oral presentations.
- Knowledge of and an enthusiasm for a liberal arts education.
- Proven ability to organize and follow through on projects.
- Information technology competency.
- Ability to establish rapport easily with a wide variety of people.
- Willingness to travel.
- Available for work on weekends and evenings as needed.
If you are assertive, independent, and have an unshakeable positive attitude; then the Director of Strategic Recruitment role is for you.
Apply for this job at https://washjeff.applicantpro.com/jobs/. Please submit a cover letter and resume. It is recommended that all documents be in PDF format and uploaded at one time. Review of applications will begin immediately.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.