Marketing Automation and Analytics Strategist
Marketing Automation and Analytics Strategist
Job Number: 82979
Stanford Graduate School of Business
Residing in Silicon Valley, the heart of innovation, Stanford GSB has built a global reputation based on its immersive and innovative management programs. We provide students a transformative leadership experience, push the boundaries of knowledge with faculty research, and offer a portfolio of entrepreneurial and non-degree programs that deliver global impact like no other. We strive to change lives, change organizations, and change the world.
The GSB Executive Education (EE) Department has launched a true next generation marketing automation platform that will be central to the future of program marketing at the GSB for the next decade. We are now entering into the exciting phase of leveraging this platform to its fullest capabilities. The EE Marketing department is seeking a Marketing Automation and Analytics Strategist to help lead this important initiative going forward. The Marketing Automation Strategist will serve as a subject matter expert for the automation platform and marketing analytics. This position will be part of the EE Marketing Dept. will report to the Director of Marketing and will work closely with the Operations Dept. In addition, the role will be responsible for defining marketing metrics and analytics.
Under the guidance of senior management, participates in the development and implementation of marketing initiatives, enabling programs, services, events and/or products to meet business objectives. Vendor management. Drives cross-functional collaboration across the organization.
The Marketing Automation and Analytics Strategist role is responsible for the management of the marketing automation platform from a strategic, marketing, and best practices perspective. The strategist will develop an email automation strategy and roadmap for nurture, journey and drip campaigns to engage prospects and drive enrollments.
The Marketing Technology and Analytics Strategist is also responsible for “owning” full funnel metrics and best practices to guide demand generation marketing campaigns. In this capacity, the strategist is responsible for working in partnership with Ops to analyze and report full marketing funnel customer data to improve the effectiveness of the demand generation marketing efforts.
- Tell the data story, identify opportunities, and solve business problems with data.
- Analyze full marketing funnel metrics (using Google Analytics, CRM or other tools) including traffic and conversion statistics, growth trends, booking curve, customer churn and return on investment
- Quantify and support efforts to improve volume and quality of names to database through lead scoring, MQL tracking, and dashboards.
Your primary responsibilities include:
To be successful in this position, you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree and five years of relevant experience; or a combination of education and relevant experience.
- Previous experience in product, program and/or services marketing.
- Ability to drive cross-functional groups toward a common goal.
- Experience with project management and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understands how to implement integrated marketing programs across channels including digital and print.
- Experience with market research and data analysis.
- Demonstrated problem solver.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- 5+ years of business analytics, marketing analytics, and business experience preferably in digital savvy performance marketing organizations (ecommerce/ SaaS)
- A balance of a strong understanding of the marketing craft and the technology landscape that enables it: Deep knowledge how customer journeys and channel marketing enhance customer relations and increase results
- Deep domain knowledge of business and marketing analytics with an ability to make recommendations that apply this knowledge to empower marketers to achieve goals
- Knowledge and experience of working with web analytics, social analytics, Tag Management tools such as Google Analytics and Salesforce data.
- Advanced knowledge of Test/Control, KPI measurement and optimization methodologies.
- Understanding of Customer Data Platforms, Visualization tools and how to leverage the platforms to blend data from multiple data sources to get the actionable business insights.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce & Marketing Cloud Marketing Automation system
*Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Why Stanford is for You
Stanford's dedicated 16,000 staff come from diverse educational and career backgrounds. We are a collaborative environment that thrives on innovation and continuous improvement. At Stanford, we seek talent committed to excellence, driven to impact the future of our legacy, and improve lives on a global sphere. We provide competitive salaries, excellent health care and retirement plans, and a generous vacation policy, including additional time off during our winter closure. Our generous perks align with what matters to you:
- Freedom to grow. Take advantage of career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a Ted Talk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or leader discuss global issues.
- A caring culture. We understand the importance of your personal and family time and provide you access to wellness programs, child-care resources, parent education and consultation, elder care and caregiving support.
- A healthier you. We make wellness a priority by providing access to world-class exercise facilities. Climb our rock wall, or participate in one of hundreds of health or fitness classes.
- Discovery and fun. Visit campus gardens, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. We offer free commuter programs and ridesharing incentives. Enjoy discounts for computers, cell phones, recreation, travel, entertainment, and more!
How to Apply
We invite you to apply for this position by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button. To be considered, please submit a cover letter and resume along with your online application.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4893
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: I
- Requisition ID: 82979
Location: Graduate School of Business, Stanford, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency