Posting DetailsPosition Information Posting Number: 0000866 Job Title: Graphic Designer PS Position#: 00000858 Position Status: Full-Time Salary: Starting salary range of $41,762- $45,938 is based on the Lee College Administrative/Administrative Support Salary Scale, C41. Initial salary offer is commensurate with education and related work experience. Classification: Administrative Department: Marketing & Public Affairs POSTING TEXT Job Summary/Basic Function:
This position reports to the Creative Services Manager and is responsible for developing high quality, accurate, branded, attractive, and timely visual communication for print and electronic publications.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and develop a variety of materials for print and web, as assigned, including, but not limited to:
- Plasma Screen Designs
- Booklets, Manuals, Brochures
- Credit and Non-Credit Class Schedules
- College Catalog
- Business Cards, Letterhead, Envelopes
- Web Rotators
- Train departmental graphic liaisons on the use of design software to facilitate a more efficient system for graphic design production.
- Develop and maintain a library of templates to be utilized by the departmental graphic liaisons.
Additional duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Attend staff meetings as scheduled.
- Prepare regular reports of activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Excellent college benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Graphic Design or related field; or extensive related experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of MacOSX, current publishing and graphic industry standard software, including Adobe CSS (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Dreamweaver, Front Page, Scanner Software, Photography, and HTML
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as required
- Two (2) years of related work experience
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter and copies of transcripts for all completed college credit work. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Graphic Design or related field; or extensive related experience in lieu of a Bachelor's degree?
- * Do you have two (2) years of related work experience?
- * Do you have knowledge of MacOSX, current publishing and graphic industry standard software, including Adobe CSS (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Dreamweaver, Front Page, Scanner Software, Photography and HTML?
- * Are you available to work evenings and weekends as needed?
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcript 1
- Other Document
- Images of Your Artwork
- Link and/or Access to Electronic Portfolio