Adjunct Instructor in Kinesiotherapy
Adjunct Instructor in KinesiotherapyThe University of Southern Mississippi is currently accepting applications for the position of Adjunct Instructor in Kinesiotherapy.
Position Details LocationHattiesburg
118 College Drive
Hattiesburg, Mississippi, 39406-0001
United States DivisionSchool of Health Professions Position TypeFaculty Employment StatusPart Time Grant FundedNo Posting Close DateOn Going
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applications for Adjunct Faculty will be accepted on an ongoing basis and will be reviewed as needed.
The University of Southern Mississippi invites applicants to teach as an Adjunct Instructor in
Kinesiotherapy in the School of Health Professions, College of Nursing & Health Profession. Responsibilities include teaching undergraduate students in a variety of courses in the area of Kinesiotherapy.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Face-to-face course delivery and instruction
- Prepare and submit syllabi, grades and other required course documentation in a timely manner
- Communicate course requirements and expectations to students Performs other duties, as assigned
- Master’s Degree or higher in Kinesiotherapy or a related discipline
- Ability to teach effectively at the university level in an undergraduate Kinesiotherapy
- Criminal history and background check clearance.
- Uphold the mission and values of USM, College of Nursing and Health Professions, and
the School of Health Professions
- Teaching, mentoring and service experience at university level
- Professional experience in Kinesiotherapy
- Experience with Canvas technology
Founded in 1910, The University of Southern Mississippi is a comprehensive doctoral and research-driven university with a proud history and an eye on the future. A dual-campus university, Southern Miss serves students on campuses in Hattiesburg and Long Beach, in addition to five teaching and research sites in Mississippi and through Online at Southern Miss. Since 2006, our students have collected three Truman Scholarships and 18 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowships. USM students also lead Mississippi with 21 Goldwater Scholarships, an honor that recognizes the next generation of great research scientists. Our Drapeau Center for Undergraduate Research affords our students meaningful research opportunities, and as a proven leader in innovation, we conduct transformative research that translates into real-world solutions. As one of only 36 institutions in the nation accredited in theatre, art and design, dance and music, we are a haven for creativity and artistic expression. In the classroom or lab, on the playing field, or in the performance hall, we strive to have a positive impact not only on our students, but also the world around us. Further information is found at www.usm.edu.As an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer/Americans with Disabilities Act institution, The University of Southern Mississippi encourages minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities to apply.