Adjunct Instructor for Electrical Engineering Technology
Edison State Community College invites qualified candidates to apply for the part-time position of Adjunct Instructor for Electrical Engineering Technology. Part-time faculty are those persons employed to provide instruction during the academic year dependent on the teaching needs of the College.
To be considered, candidates should include cover letter, resume, and transcripts when completing their online application.
Edison State Community College is an EOE/AA Employer
Examples of Duties:Specific teaching areas needed:
- DC Circuits
- AC Circuits
- Electronic Devices
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Servos and Robotics
- Industrial Controls
- Provide instruction and conduct classes in accordance with the philosophy of the college and within the scope of a defined course of study.
- Help students with coursework.
- Meet all administrative time lines and complete the submission of required documents and reports.
- Can participate in professional development activities.
- Can serve on committees.
- Perform such other related duties as the appropriate dean or the chief academic officer may assign for the good of the College.
Bachelors degree in the area of engineering or related field.
Associates degree with at least 3 years of experience in a related field.
Supplemental Information:Teaching experience is desirable.