Instructional Assistant Professor in Communication Sciences and Disorders
As an Instructional Assistant Professor, this person will teach undergraduate audiology classes, graduate level Doctor of Audiology courses, and supervise in the Clinic.
These positions are represented by the Illinois State University Education Association and may have associated dues or fees.
1. Doctorate in Audiology
2. Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
3. Eligible for Illinois State Audiology License
4. Ability to facilitate learning and growth in students
5. Ability to work with other professionals
6. Two (2) years of work experience as a clinical audiologist
7. Knowledge of pediatric audiology
8. For teaching positions, state law mandates demonstrable oral proficiency in the English language as a requirement for this position.
9. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
Preferred Qualification: Expertise in cochlear implants and auditory processing disorders.