Assistant Director of Admission/CRM Specialist
Job Summary: The Assistant Director of Admission / CRM Specialist is responsible for coordinating the development, implementation, and assessment of recruitment efforts in their assigned territory along with building-out and maintaining Hanover’s Slate instance. The admission officer will participate in all major on-campus recruitment events (i.e. open houses, scholarship programs, etc.).
• Participate in the development, implementation, and assessment of tactical recruitment plans.
• Represent the College in various state organizations.
• Coordinate communication initiatives with prospective and admitted students.
• Represent the Office of Admission with outside constituencies (i.e., athletics, student life, parents/alumni board, etc.) as assigned.
• Assist with all major on-campus visitation programs (i.e., open houses, scholarship programs, etc.)
• Organize, plan and coordinate annual travel within assigned territory.
• Represent Hanover College at high schools and college fairs.
• Conduct admission interviews with prospective students and parents.
• Follow up with prospective students throughout the recruitment process.
• Participate in the review of applicant files for admission decisions.
• Working knowledge of financial aid programs and policies.
• Coordinate and facilitate the configuration, maintenance and ongoing implementation of Hanover’s Slate instance.
• Collaborate with the Office of Information Technology, Office of Communication and Marketing and Institutional Research Council to identify requirements influencing the set up and daily activities associated with Slate.
• Provide accurate reports and analytics designed to make data-informed recommendations to existing enrollment processes.
• Travel to recruitment regions other than assigned, as needed.
• Provide periodic Saturday office coverage.
• Working knowledge of social media platform engagement.
• Other duties as assigned by the executive director of admission.
Education Required: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
Experience Required: 3 -5 years admission experience
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to project the image of the college clearly and professionally.
• Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks with client-centered attitude.
• Knowledge of PC Windows based computing environment.
• Required to participate in training as office software and/or system changes mandate.
• Extensive knowledge and experience working independently in Slate.
• Prepare reports and presentations for a wide range of audiences summarizing data analysis results.
• The successful individual is a strategic thinker and planner; a solution oriented/problem solver; and has a high level of energy, creativity, and enthusiasm. The individual must be self-motivated and be able to set priorities.
• Must be flexible, adaptable and capable of handling a number of competing duties and responsibilities simultaneously. The successful candidate should possess a strong understanding of the higher education landscape.
• Able to function effectively under pressure.
• Able to make decisions and respond to challenges quickly and with ease. • Articulate and professional
. • Demonstrate professionalism and complete confidentiality when counseling students and/or parents.
• Possess initiative, enthusiasm and punctuality.
• Be organized and flexible with time and tasks.
• Must be committed to team participation and success.
• Must be able to assist staff members with unusual and complex issues.
• Able to sit/stand/walk for extended periods.
• Able to work in a stressful, time sensitive environment.