Constituent Records Assistant
Requisition InformationPosition Information Posted with Limited Access No Limited Access Period Ending Date Title Constituent Records Assistant Posting Number S01263 Full-Time/Part-Time Full-time Typical Hours Per Week 38.75 Regular, Temporary or Term Regular If temporary or term, enter anticipated end date Benefits Eligible? Yes Hourly/Salaried Hourly Band/Level OP2 Hiring Minimum Commensurate with experience Department Office of Advancement Location Middlebury, VT Campus Hire contingent upon successful completion of the following post-offer screening Criminal Background Check Position Summary Position Summary
Maintains and updates biographical information on the College’s computer information systems in support of College Advancement programs.Responsibilities Essential Functions
Offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
- Reviews, analyzes and updates information on College database systems in response to information received through returned mail, e-mails, phonathons, online alumni directory, web update forms, the clipping service and other sources.
- Performs follow-up research or electronic communications to verify and enhance biographical information for College alumni and other constituents, including on- going searches for lost alumni.
- Assists in responding to biographical research requests.
- Performs special data entry projects as assigned by Advancement Services leadership.
- Assists other College Advancement staff during times of high volume.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma required.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Data entry speed and accuracy; strong attention to detail; ability to adapt to various computer information systems and changing technology; ability to work independently.Experience
1-2 years experience with computer information systems.Physical Demands Posting Information Close Date Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants
Offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.Recommendations
Some postings require contact information for reference providers for confidential letters of recommendation.Recommendation Letter Requirements Supplemental Questions for Posting
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Middlebury web site
- Email Job Alert
- Employee Referral
- Newspaper advertisement
- Cover Letter
- Resume/C V