Records Specialist II
Records Specialist II
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
Office Of The Registrar
Proposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, Texas
The Records Specialist II, under general supervision, sets up, controls, and maintains University files. Develops and updates records management policies and procedures.
- Create an effective & efficient student-centered, service-oriented atmosphere and provide excellent customer service. This includes, but not limited to, answering the telephone promptly; processing students' changes to the student records accurately and timely.
- Responsible for University Registrar's Office communication by managing the departmental email account and strategic email communication and campaigns.
- Ensures compliance with academic, regulatory requirements, including adherence to FERPA guidelines, with accuracy, timeliness, and student-centered professionalism.
- Provide assistance with registration, transcripts, enrollment certifications and verifications, and end of term processes.
- Assist in promotion and placement of stories with appropriate electronic media, including social media ventures such as Facebook, Twitter, and SnapChat.
- Assist in the development and design of the Registrar web pages.
- Create, implement, research, and maintain e-marketing initiatives to better communicate with customer base, via email marketing, social media, virtual environments, etc.
- Deploy and maintain ongoing efforts for optimized, strategic, branded presences in select social media. Monitor brand mention with focus on developing, connecting, and engaging with strong communities with a dedicated and responsive outreach.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree in Communications or related.
- Three (3) years of customer service or related administrative experience.
- Additional education may be considered as a substitution for the minimum experience requirements.
- Associate's Degree in Communications and three (3) years of related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications and one (1) year of related experience.
- Master's Degree in communications and no experience.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), and in Windows environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to be able to communicate effectively in a positive, courteous, professional manner with diverse population of customers in person, telephone, or e-mail.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and has excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on Saturdays as needed for commencement and University programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication or related field.
- Experience in admissions and records in higher education.
- Working knowledge of Banner.
- $13.01 - $15.39 Hourly
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Records-Specialist-II_R-019029-1
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency