Adjunct Fall 2019 - Automotive Technology Instructor (AUT 127)
Posting DetailsPosition Information Job TitleAdjunct Fall 2019 - Automotive Technology Instructor (AUT 127)Classification TitlePosition TypeFacultyDepartmentCareer ProgramsWork LocationMain CampusDuties
Support the goals and mission of the college; provide quality instruction to your students; and communicate with your department chair or administrator.Education/Experience
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, have at least 5 years of experience servicing alternatively-powered vehicles such as CNG, Hybrid or Electric, and must be ASE-Certified in A6, A8, G1 & L3. Prior teaching experience is preferred but not necessary.Qualifications
Will be teaching AUT 127-170
Introduction to Alternative Fuels
Course meets on Mondays for 17-weeks from 8:00 am – 10:50 amMinimum Starting Rate---Hourly/SalaryOtherReview of Applications Begins04/29/2019 Posting Detail Information Posting NumberFA00334POpen Date04/18/2019Close DateOpen Until FilledSpecial Instructions to Applicants
Please apply online.Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Chicago Tribune
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- MVCC Website/Posting
- Employee of MVCC
- No Response
- * Are you a State Universities Retirement System (SURS) annuitant and currently receiving a monthly annuity?
- * Do you have at least 5 years of experience servicing alternatively-powered vehicles such as CNG, Hybrid or Electric?
- * Are you ASE-Certified in A6, A8, G1 & L3?
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Other Document