Adjunct Summer and Fall 2019 - Basic Nurse Assistant Training Instructor (CNA)
Posting DetailsPosition Information Job Title Adjunct Summer and Fall 2019 - Basic Nurse Assistant Training Instructor (CNA) Classification Title Position Type Faculty Department Career Programs Work Location ALL SITES Duties
Moraine Valley Community College in Palos Hills is seeking qualified Registered Nurses to teach in our Basic Nurse Assistant Training Program. If you have completed the Illinois Department of Public Health Train-the-Trainer Course and Evaluator Workshop, you are able to apply on line for this Adjunct Faculty position @www.morainevalley.edu. Courses consist of lecture, lab and clinical components and are conducted during the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters. Class are scheduled during the day, evening and on the week-ends. Candidates must possess IL Registered Nurse licensure and current CPR certification.Education/Experience
Associate’s degree in Nursing.
IDPH train-the-trainer certification.
Afternoons (Monday – Thursday) 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Evenings (Monday – Thursday) 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Weekends – 6:30 am to 3:30 pm
Main campus and Education Center at Blue Island
Please apply online.Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Chicago Tribune
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- MVCC Website/Posting
- Employee of MVCC
- No Response
- * Are you a State Universities Retirement System (SURS) annuitant and currently receiving a monthly annuity?
- * Do you have the minimum of an Associate’s degree in Nursing?
- * Have you successfully completed the Train the Trainer and Evaluator workshop conducted by the Illinois Department of Public Health and be an approved evaluator?
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Other Document