Adjunct Fall 2019 - Intensive English Language Program Instructor (IELP)
Posting DetailsPosition Information Job TitleAdjunct Fall 2019 - Intensive English Language Program Instructor (IELP)Classification TitlePosition TypeFacultyDepartmentLearning Enrichment & College ReadinessWork LocationMain CampusDuties
Support the goals and mission of the college; provide quality instruction to your students; and communicate with your department chair or administrator.Education/Experience
Master’s degree in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL); a Master’s degree in Applied Linguistics, English, Reading, or Education is also acceptable as long as the applicant has 18 graduate hours in TESOL.Qualifications
Prior teaching experience preferred.Position StatusPart TimeHours
Day time sections available.Minimum Starting Rate---Hourly/SalaryOtherReview of Applications Begins04/29/2019 Posting Detail Information Posting NumberFA00345POpen Date04/18/2019Close DateOpen Until FilledSpecial Instructions to Applicants
Please apply online.Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Chicago Tribune
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- MVCC Website/Posting
- Employee of MVCC
- No Response
- * Are you a State Universities Retirement System (SURS) annuitant and currently receiving a monthly annuity?
- * Do you have a Master’s degree in TESOL?
- * If you do not have a Master’s degree in TESOL, do you have a Master’s degree in Applied Linguistics, English, Reading or Education along with 18 graduate hours in TESOL?
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Other Document