Student Worker - Office of International Student & Scholar Services
Posting DetailsClassification Information Job Type College Employment (CE) Min Salary Mid Salary Max Salary Fund Information (Required) Fund 1003 Org 030300 Account 400012 Program 60 Position Information Position Title Student Worker - Office of International Student & Scholar Services Campus Chicago - Goose Island If other, please specify Hours per week 20 Start Date End Date Position Summary
Reporting to their supervisor, the Student Worker is responsible for clerical, copying, and filing tasks and processing international student document requests. The student worker will assist with International Student Orientation and help with programming for international students.Required Qualifications
•Current Kendall College at National Louis University student.
•Prior work experience preferred, but not mandatory.
•Ability to work in a team, or independently, if the job requires, is essential.
•Strong written and verbal communication skills are important.
•Study Abroad or overseas travel experience preferred
- In this role, the student must have sufficient communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities that the supervisor may deem necessary from time to time.
– The ISSS Peer Advisor will also be cross-trained to serve as a back-up for the Student Concierge (Student Life) when needed
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you legally eligible for employment in USA?
- * Are you currently enrolled (or soon to be enrolled) student at National Louis University and/or Kendall College?
- * What is your Student ID Number?
(Open Ended Question)