CHW Institute Systems Integration Manager
Posting DetailsPosting Summary Logo Posting Number STA00184PO19 Classification Title Program Manager II Internal Title CHW Institute Systems Integration Manager Campus Columbia Work County Richland College/Division Arnold School of Public Health Department ASPH Arnold School of Public Health Band 8 Advertised Minimum Salary $68,486 Advertised Salary Range $68,486 - $80,000 Location of Vacancy Part/Full Time Full Time Hours per Week 37.5 Work Schedule
Monday – Friday
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Some flexibility with scheduling may be required.Type of Staff Position Research Grant (RGP) Basis 12 months Job Search Category Other Professional About UofSC
The University of South Carolina System is comprised of the state's flagship university in Columbia (founded in 1801 and currently one of the top 50 "Best Colleges" according to U.S. News and World Report), three regional comprehensive universities (USC Aiken, USC Beaufort and USC Upstate), and Palmetto College consisting of four two-year campuses (USC Lancaster, USC Salkehatchie, USC Sumter, USC Union and Fort Jackson/Extended University). Together, the USC System institutions offer more than 450 degree programs on campus and online and are uniquely positioned to meet the state's educational, cultural, health and research needs. The System employs nearly 14,000 people who work daily to improve the lives of students, fellow South Carolinians and the world. Our diverse engaged faculty and staff enjoy a dynamic and intellectually stimulating work environment.Benefits for FTE, Research Grant or Time-Limited Positions Are Indicated Below
The University of South Carolina (UofSC), through the State of SC and Public Employee Benefit Authority (PEBA), offers employees a valuable benefits package, including health and life insurance, generous paid leave and retirement programs. To learn more about UofSC benefits, access the About Benefits section on the Applicant Portal at uscjobs.sc.edu.Research Grant or Time-limited positions may be eligible for all, some, or no benefits, based on the grant or project funding.Benefit Eligibility Type Research Grant (RGP) South Carolina Retirement Yes State Insurance Programs Yes Annual Leave Yes Sick Leave Yes Position Description Advertised Job Summary
The Systems Integration Manager (SIM) is responsible for assisting the CHWI achieve its mission of advancing the CHW workforce bydeveloping tools and processes to educate and support organizations about the CHW roles and how to effectively integrate CHWs into their organizations/teams.Minimum Qualifications (Classified and Unclassified positions)
-Master’s degree and 6 years relevant program management experience;
- Experience working with and in-depth knowledge of CHWs required;
- Thorough understanding and experience working with multiple health and public health systems are required;
- A valid driver’s license is required;
- Ability to travel statewide and to national meetings; and
- Flexibility with scheduling is required.
- Experience in program development is preferred.
-Experience in grant writing preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups of stakeholders in both communities, community-based organizations, public health and healthcare systems.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and work independently.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
This is a grant funded position that is contingent upon annual funding.
Positions are advertised for a minimum of five (5) business days on our job website. After five (5) business days, positions can be closed at the discretion of the department at any time. This employment site is updated on a regular basis. The length of the recruitment and screening process may vary from position to position, depending upon a variety of factors. Should review of your qualifications result in a decision to pursue your candidacy, you will be contacted by phone or email.
We are only accepting applications submitted by May 26, 2019
The University of South Carolina does not discriminate in educational or employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability, protected veteran status or genetics.Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have at least a master's degree and 6 years relevant program management experience?
- * Do you have experience working with and in-depth knowledge of CHW's?
- * Do you have a thorough understanding of, and experience working with multiple health and public health systems?
- * Do you have a valid driver's license?
- * Are able and willing to travel statewide and to national meetings?
- * Are you able and willing to be flexible with scheduling?
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae