Football Video Student Assistant
Job location: Main Campus
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2020-07-21
Welcome to Furman University's Career Site!
- IMPORTANT: Load all documents in the My Experience area under Resume/CV. This may include your resume/C.V., cover letter, unofficial transcript, teaching philosophy, etc. Please wait for all documents to finish uploading before clicking Next.
- If the process times out you will lose your progress, so please ensure you have all necessary documents available before starting.
- The drop-down lists only display so many options: please type into a drop-down list to search for your option. For example: in Field of Study, you may need to enter your field name. If you have no field, type "None."
- If you have previously applied, make sure your information is current as you can transfer it to another application.
- Prior to submitting your application, verify all information for accuracy and ensure you have uploaded all appropriate documents. Once submitted, you will not be able to edit your application other than to change your contact information.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Office of Human Resources via email at
email@example.com or by calling 864-294-2217.Job Title:Football Video Student AssistantJob Family:TempFull-Time/Part-Time:Part timeCompensation Grade:TMPPay Type:HourlyDepartment:JM Men's Football-4Job Summary:The Football Video Student Assistant will assist the Football Video Coordinator with the all tasks necessary for the success of the team. The Student Assistant’s primary obligations will be filming, editing and distributing daily practice film and weekly game footage. The secondary requirement of students will be to film highlights during scrimmages, games and team events. Finally, students will need to provide assistance with general office duties as assigned. Students will have the opportunity to create highlights and visual graphics for team motivation and recruiting if they wish to.Job Description:
Filming daily practices in season, fall camp (month of August), home and away competitions, spring practices/game, and other duties as assigned.Education Requirements:Certification Requirements:Job Posting End Date (if date is blank, posting is open ended):