Posting DetailsPosting Details Job TitleFacility SupervisorLocationAlpineDepartmentRecreational SportsJob No.Posting Date04/16/2019End DateUntil FilledYesAppointment DateSalary7.25/hrRequired
1. Sul Ross State University student
2. Customer Service
1. Deal courteously and consistently with all individuals.
2. Require all individuals to show proper identification before entering SRSU facilities.
3. Complete entrance and check-out form when necessary.
4. Ensure that all policies and guidelines are followed by all users.
5. Assist users by providing directions and information as requested.
6. Answer the telephone when the assistant’s office is closed.
7. Remain in the assigned activity area at all times.
8. Check out equipment to users as needed.
9. Inspect all equipment for damage or wear to ensure user safety and report equipment malfunction to the Director, which should then be documented on the Manager’s Report.
Please contact Antuan Washington at 432-837-8792 or [email protected]
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Sul Ross State University to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons in accordance with their individual, job related qualifications and without consideration of race, creed, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status and ancestry. Equal employment opportunities shall be afforded in all personnel actions or decisions including, but not necessarily limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, upgrading, promotion, demotion, termination and salary. Retaliation is prohibited against a person who opposes a discriminatory practice, files a charge, testifies, assists or participates in an investigative proceeding or hearing.
- Letter of Recommendation (1)
- Cover Letter
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).