DescriptionThis position is within the Renovations Department of Facilities Management Services. ***Occasionally, employee will be required to work Overtime on Saturdays and Sundays.**Schedule: Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Must be able to install safety devices/equipment such as fire alarms, access control (Black Board), ground fault interrupters and etc.
- Must be able to read blueprints and prepare materials for the specific job. Must have knowledge of national electrical codes and knowledge of interpreting electrical diagrams.
- Will assist and instruct other Electricians on projects - at times serving as the lead person; will install conduits, wires, pull boxes, electrical panels, and switches required in making additions, extensions or alterations of electrical systems.
- Will install data cables and outlets, patch panels, terminates, test, label & log location into test equipment.
- Will install, lighting; power, heating, cooling and communication/data systems throughout the university. Must be able to work on and install automated lighting control systems.
- Will troubleshoot electrical systems.
- Performs other work as assigned necessary to support the mission of the department & University.
QualificationsTechnical or vocational degree and three years of related experience; or combination of education and related experience.
College/Business Unit04/26/19, 10:59:00 PM
College/Business Unit: Facilities Management Services
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 04/15/19, 9:23:56 AM