DescriptionJob Purpose: Install, calibrate, maintain and repair of mechanical and electronic locking devises as assigned. Issue and account for keys for designated areas and provide work guidance to lower level locksmith personnel.
- Install, maintain and repair doors, locks, hardware such as mortise locks, deadbolts, door closers and exit devices.
- Install equipment and systems; troubleshoot and repair electronic locks, strikes and door closers.
- Cut keys by code or by tracing.
- Maintain records and files related to locking systems .
- Provide customer service/telephone support; maintain keys for campus units.
- Requisition parts and materials as directed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED or Vocational School Diploma
- Work Experience: Five to six years job related experience.
- Certifications: Valid Driver's License; two year Locksmith technical certificate from an accredited technical school.
- Skills: This job requires advanced knowledge and skills in the installation and maintenance of mechanical and electronic locking devises including use of related hand and power tools. Skills in customer service, parts/supplies inventory management and use of specialized computerized records is also required
- Preferred Education: N/A
- Preferred Work Experience: N/A
- Preferred Certifications: N/A
- Preferred Skills: N/A
Impact & Influence: This position will interact on a consistent basis with: coworkers, facility forepersons, contractors and vendors.. This position typically will advise and counsel: co-workers. This position will supervise: NA.
Job: Auxiliary Services
Primary Location: Georgia-Atlanta
Organization: Auxiliary Services
Job Posting: Apr 15, 2019, 10:31:20 AM