2019-2020 Student Worker, Dining Services
Job location: University Campus
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2019-09-26
Job Description SummaryApplicants for this position will be assigned Food Services relates tasks in the Dining Hall, Main Kitchen, and Lion's Lair. Tasks will encompass all aspects of food service operation from food prep, to food services, to cleaning & stocking.Job Description
- Clean service stations and equipment
- Prepare a variety of foods according to customers' orders or supervisors instructions while following approved procedures
- Follow all HAACP rules and regulations
- Ability to interact with staff members, students, parents, and others in an open, friendly business-like manner
- Break down food items at the end of each day's meal periods and properly stores them. (covers, lables, and stores all food items)
- Performs other tasks as assigned and/or required
- Must be awarded Work Study as part of Financial Aid award.
- Previous Foodservice/Retail Experience preferred but not required.