Director Institutional Research and Effectiveness
1. Direct the planning, budgeting, staffing, and administration of the employees in the Institutional Research and Effectiveness Department.
2. Provide leadership for various accreditation initiatives and institutional reports, including the College’s Strategic Plan.
3. Serve as the College’s liaison to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
4. Coordinates the development and maintains an expanded Data Warehouse for research, planning, and development – including program/discipline “dashboards”.
5. Collaborate with Executive Council in the alignment of institutional effectiveness initiatives with the mission and vision of the College.
6. Research trends in community-based demographics and economics, trends in education, and a variety of other information to support decisions.
7. Lead development and sustainability of a multi-functional, systemic assessment process that includes strategic planning, enrollment management planning, course assessment, program assessment, core curriculum assessment, and institutional assessment; document effectiveness and continuous improvement of instructional, administrative, and support functions of the College.
8. Responsible for ensuring accuracy of print and online publications in areas of responsibility.
9. Serve on College committees, councils, and task forces, providing leadership when appropriate.
10. Perform other related tasks as assigned.
1. Three years related work experience (institutional research or accreditation).
2. Senior or executive level experience in educational research, systems reporting, policies, strategic planning, and data analysis.
3. Master’s degree in related area from regionally accredited university.
4. Experience in leadership in an educational institution, preferably in a community college environment.
5. Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite.
6. Experience with one of the seven regional accreditation agencies for educational institutions in the U.S.