Nursing Assistant (CNA) Instructor
Nursing Assistant (CNA) Instructor Notice
Chesapeake College is now operating on summer hours and will be closed on Fridays through August 9th.Temporary Part-Time Job Number CNAI Level Salary based on qualifications and experience. Description
• Participates in the development and evaluation of the training program;
• Implements the approved training program;
• Supervises the classroom laboratory experience;
• Evaluates student performance in the classroom;
• Provides supervision and clinical evaluation of each trainee at the clinical training site;
• Ensures that attendance and grades are recorded for each student and class;
• Ensures that the proper clinical ratio of one (1) instructor for every eight (8) students is met;
• Functions as the liaison between students, the Allied Health Director (AHD) and the Lead Instructor;
• Evaluates course curriculum and resource materials and submits recommendations to the Lead Instructor and/or AHD for consideration;
• Submits course information, i.e., class rosters, student exams, skills checklists and Performance Improvement Notes, to Lead Instructor and/or AHD for record keeping within one (1) week of course completion;
• Functions as a representative of the College and follows all required College policies and procedures.Requirements
• RN licensed to practice in Maryland;
• Minimum of two (2) years nursing experience, one (1) year of which was in caring for the elderly or chronically ill within the past five (5) years; and
• Completed a minimum 16-hour course in the principles of adult education OR have a minimum of two (2) years teaching experience.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume [email protected]u. This position is open until filled.Deadline Date Tuesday, December 31, 2019 For best consideration, please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Please reference the job to which you are applying in the subject heading. Resumes must be in .doc or PDF format. We are unable to open or convert files in other formats.
Chesapeake College is an equal opportunity employer who values the power of diversity and the strength it brings to the workplace.
If there is inaccurate information on this page, please send corrections or comments to [email protected] In accordance with the U.S. Department of Education regulations, Chesapeake College distributes an Annual Security and Fire Safety Report to all current students, staff, and faculty. The report is available to prospective students, staff and faculty upon request, or on our website. To receive a paper copy of this report, contact the Director of Public Safety at 410-827-5889.