Welding Academy Recruiter
: The SAU Tech Welding Academy Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting students for the SAU Tech Welding Academy program and the Associate-level welding engineering degree program located in Magnolia, Arkansas. This is a twelve-month position with full benefits and is governed by state and federal laws and agency/institutional policy.
Specifically, the job assignment includes but not limited to:
- Attend events for recruitment such as welding seminars, FFA conventions, SkillsUSA competitions, as well as visit high schools and career centers throughout the southern USA region.
- Assist in maintaining required Academy files related to AWS certification records.
- Teach in the Welding Academy lab when required.
- Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Strong verbal and written skills
Ability to work independently and is a motivated self-starter
Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include some evenings.
- Ability and willingness to travel for extensive periods of time throughout the SE United States.
- Student advising and/or recruiting experience.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Programs