Adjunct Faculty In Marketing in the Global Environment: Jack Welch Management Institute (Online)
Job location: Remote / Nationwide
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2019-07-31
Are you looking for a rewarding career where you can change lives and work closely with one of the worlds most respected and the most successful CEO of the century? The Jack Welch Management Institute at Strayer University is seeking adjunct faculty members to join our high caliber team of marketing faculty. We are seeking accomplished marketing professionals that are also educators with the passion to mentor, coach and transform the lives of our students in the area of Global Marketing. This Marketing course is designed to enable students to help businesses win in the marketplace, building a foundation of marketing excellence as a means of increasing and sustaining competitive advantage through focused study and application of strategic and tactical marketing execution. Adjunct faculty members for marketing are expected to coach students on our curriculum, moderate online discussion forums using their professional experience and expertise, and provide effective feedback on student coursework submissions using the JWMI grading rubrics.
Provides the highest quality education and maintains high standards of academic excellence in teaching assigned courses in discipline. Conducts office hours as assigned.Minimum Qualifications:
Terminal degree (doctorate) or working towards your terminal degree (ABD) is REQUIRED in a business related field OR marketing.
- Masters degree REQUIRED in a related field.
- Must have Marketing Management experience in Digital Marketing
- Must have a minimum 7-10 years of executive leadership, marketing management and digital marketing experience required in the related field.
- A deep understanding and appreciation for Jack's management philosophy
- The ability to both coach and instruct adult learners in an online environment
- Experience with the adoption of new technology and tools
- The ability to do occasional synchronous work with students
- Commitment to student success
- Maintain smooth course operation and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Attend faculty meetings and discipline workshops as required.
- Experience teaching Marketing at the graduate level.
- Experience with digital marketing tools (Google/Adobe/Marketo/SFDC/Dynamics/HubSpot, etc.)
- Demonstrated mastery of academic administration
- Demonstrated mastery of academic technology
- Demonstrated mastery of academic evaluation
- Mastery in oral presentation skills, planning and organizing of course objectives
- Must have strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Professional certification in discipline specialty (if applicable)
Certificates, licenses and registrations:
- Must be able to travel 0 % of time
- Must be able to lift 2 lbs.
About our programs:
The Jack Welch Management Institute at Strayer University delivers an integrated 12-course EMBA for working managers, along with non-degreed six-week Certificates in Leadership and Strategy. The Jack Welch Management Institute online Executive MBA is designed to be completed in 18-24 months while working full time.
Our faculty team works together in deliver a high quality integrated curriculum. Monthly meetings and frequent professional development opportunities ensure we are coordinated and qualified to fully engage our students and help them earn meaningful degrees and change the trajectory of their business careers.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete our application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at [email protected]