Business Systems Analyst II
Job Description Summary
As a member of the Enrollment Systems team and under the direction of the Executive Director of Business Intelligence and Enrollment Systems, the Business Systems Analyst provides expertise and support for the Enrollment Management division through data management and execution of recruitment and activities related to e-communications.
Provide expert management of enrollment data through Slate in support of undergraduate and graduate admission recruitment, application, and yield activities through the following activities:
- Lead on all vendor data, search purchases, data cleaning, and data loading. Primary R programmer for data cleaning scripts.
- Assist with the creation of e-mail templates, overall testing, and risk analysis. HTML and CSS programmer for Enrollment Management emails.
- Maintain scripts for e-mail campaigns, including user acceptance testing
- Perform data analytics on Undergraduate and Graduate recruitment
- Data cleaning for University data needs
- Perform survey data research
- Monitor e-mail bounce/open/click-through rates, metrics, success/failed deliveries and resolve issues. Monitor and report on performance of e-communications.
- Ensure integrity of data and validate populations
- Document campaign design, implementation, and results.
- Create and modify reports for both operational and strategic/management use, using Cognos reporting tool, with focus on historical trend reporting.
- Assist with maintaining enrollment management functions through Bentley's student portal in Slate
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years equivalent work experience in a related discipline
- Functional SQL knowledge and experience
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Previous experience in the field of higher education (especially admissions and enrollment management)
- Slate/Technolutions experience
- Typical office setting with extensive sitting and computer work
Bentley University requires references checks and may conduct other pre-employment screening.
Bentley University strives to create a campus community that welcomes the exchange of ideas, and fosters a culture that values differences and views them as a strength in our community.
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity. The University is committed to building a community of talented students, faculty and staff who reflect the diversity of global business. We strongly encourage applications from persons from underrepresented groups, individuals with disabilities, covered veterans and those with diverse experiences and backgrounds.