Faculty Support Coordinator, JWMI
Job location: VA Herndon (JWMI) - VA Herndon (Corporate)
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2019-08-02
Provides needed business-to-business development and administrative support to faculty and faculty support team members. Supports all goals related to business to business development, faculty support, student retention, and student satisfaction.
- Assist with the preparation of business development presentations, briefings and new business proposals.
- Maintain an accurate database of affiliate partners and other contacts to enable relationship building activities.
- Assist with research initiatives to obtain business from new and existing partners.
- Extreme attention to detail in maintaining calendar, travel schedule, meeting agendas, expense tracking and information files.
- Assist in Updating/drafting faculty contracts for all including Certs (BAL/CWS, FedEx P2L, FedEx Business Essentials)
- Scheduling of faculty meetings (weekly huddles for each course, monthly faculty conference calls)
- Assist in Planning, coordinating and facilitating all Faculty events
- Faculty (Schedule speakers, plan sessions and arrange for new faculty participation)
- Monitor and note presence and quality of all faculty videos including Certs.
- Monitor and note the quality of faculty feedback to students including Certs.
- Monitor and note the quality of faculty participation on Discussion Questions including Certs.
- Distribute the End of Course Survey Results to Faculty Body
- Arrange travel and schedule faculty candidate interviews with Dean of Faculty for in person interviews
- Assists with the planning of faculty meetings and other team meetings/ Room set up/placing catering orders
- Provides general support to academic leadership team
- Process Check requests for faculty candidates expenses
- Assist in all aspects of Faculty Payroll:
- Performance stipends
- Advisor, coach, tutor payments
- Curriculum developer payments
- Special arrangements sheet
- Course lead payments
- Collect and maintain faculty files (resumes, headshots, bios, Contact information, compensation, credentials, resumes)
- Assist in facilitating Faculty candidate travel
- Assist in the processing of faculty expenses (Faculty corporate account)
- Assist with managing the faculty budget
- Address any and all Faculty inquiries
- Serves as a point of contact for faculty (email and phone)
- Assist in Course scheduling and staffing in SU360 for all courses including Certs (BAL/CWS, FedEx P2L, FedEx Business Essentials) (Print out daily report of sections, coded professors and students)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 3+ years of administrative experience is required
- Experience managing data and using Microsoft Office programs is required
- Experience managing expense reports and with basic accounting is preferred
- Business to business sales and marketing experience preferred
- Experience managing budges preferred
- Proficiency in, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Strong commitment to excellence in all aspects of work
- Must be able to travel 0% of time.
- Must be able to lift 10 lbs.
- Travel via plane, car, and public transportation is not required to perform this job
- Must have the flexibility to work more than 40 hours per week when business needs warrant.
- Typical office setting.
- Mobility within the office including movement from floor to floor.
- Access information using a computer.
- Effectively communicate, both up and down the management chain.
- Effectively cope with stressful situation
- Strong mental acuity
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality are essential functions of this job.
- Other essential functions and marginal job functions are subject to modification
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete our application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at [email protected]