Bread Loaf Servery/Utility
Appointment/Position DetailPosition Information Classification TitleBread Loaf Servery/UtilityJob TitleBread Loaf Servery/UtilityLocationBread Loaf CampusHourly/SalariedHourlyBand/LevelOP1Hiring Minimum$11Brief Position Summary
The Kitchen Utility Worker maintains a clean and sanitary stock of dishes and utensils, washes and sanitizes all pots and utensils as necessary and stores items in appropriate areas. Assists in the delivery and pick up of catered functions.
- Loads soiled dishes into dish rack and prepares dish machines for set cycle. Loads appropriate soap levels and time cycles. Runs dishes through cycle.
- Unloads and stacks dishes and glassware in appropriate storage areas.
- Sorts silverware and utensils and places them in proper storage areas.
- Washes all pots, pans and kitchen utensils and sanitizes all pots and utensils. Stores in appropriate areas.
- Sweeps and mops kitchen area.
- Removes all trash cans from kitchen area and stores in appropriate area.
- Rinses all trash cans and ensures they are properly and safely stored.
- Operates all equipment in a safe manner.
- Cleans and organizes back dock and receiving area.
- Assists as necessary in kitchen area.
- Delivers and sets up in-house functions.
- Picks up supplies and cleans up catering function area.
- Performs other duties as assigned to assist the department in obtaining and maintaining its mission
No formal education is required General knowledge of safety/sanitary aspects of food service areas and machine operation preferred Must be physically able to lift 10-25 lbs. numerous times each day. Must be able to lift, as well as push and pull up to 50 lbs. frequently. This job requires frequent and repetitive bending, twisting, and overhead reaching. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter
- Resume/C V
- Reference Letter 1
- Reference Letter 2