Assistant Research Professor
Part-time; clinician track position; 3 days per week, 52 weeks per year; reporting to the chair of the Department of Orthodontics.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist CRIL director to conduct R01 Grant Project.
2. Train research associates and visiting scholars for 2D Cephalometric landmark location and 3D CBCT analysis.
3. Organize weekly meeting for calibration of research associates for data collection.
4. Collect and organize data in a statistical software package.
5. Assist Lab Director in data analysis and publications.
6. Supervise and participate in residents’ and visiting scholars’ research projects.
For additional information, please visit the University of the Pacific careers website (see link below).