High School Summer Program Clerk - (PT)
Job Title: High School Summer Program Clerk - (PT)
Division: High School Partnerships
Location: Aurora Downtown Campus
Grant Funded: No
Employment Type: Part-time Support Staff
Compensation Range: 16.00 - 16.00
Compensation Type: Hourly
Work Schedule: Other
Other Work Schedule Details: Daytime hours - either a morning or afternoon shift. Specific hours will be communicated.
Work Hours: 25/week (maximum)
Perform office and administrative support functions:
- Record and log daily attendance.
- Copy and compile materials.
- Answer main phone line and take accurate phone messages.
- Assist with classroom supplies and textbooks.
- Assist with classroom monitoring, when necessary.
- Assist in communication between high school program coordinator, instructors, and other staff as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the high school program coordinator.
Documents to be attached: Cover Letter and Resume
Special Instructions to Applicants: Please complete the online application and attach a current resume. 2019 SOAR Program runs from June 10-28 and July 8-26, Monday through Friday, at the Downtown campus.
Targeted Hire Date: 5/15/2019
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of clerical/secretarial experience required.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Preferred: Bilingual English/Spanish