Seasonal Assistant Football Coach
Job Description Summary:
Job ID: 6953 - FT/Temporary - Unclassified (salaried)
This position specifically supports the mission of the University and the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics by assisting in institutional compliance with NCAA and Conference rules and regulations.
• Attending all practices and games;
• Filming drills and individual sessions when necessary;
• Maintaining statistics for practice and games when needed; and
• Other on-field responsibilities as assigned and in accordance with NCAA rules.
• Attending and participating in staff meetings (compliance, practice planning, academic, strength & conditioning, individuals);
• Managing recruiting database: data input, update contact information, correspondence with prospective student-athletes in accordance with NCAA rules;
• Organizing mailing schedule for prospective student-athlete correspondence;
• Meeting with recruits and families when available and/or when needed;
• Organizing incoming mail and film of prospective student-athletes; and
• Other office responsibilities as assigned and in accordance with NCAA rules.
Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment or commitment to do so as a graduate assistant at Miami University.
OEEO Statement: The University is committed to equal opportunity, affirmative action, and eliminating discrimination and harassment. Miami University does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, military status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or protected veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, programs or employment practices. Requests for reasonable accommodations/or disabilities related to employment should be directed to [email protected] or 513-529-3560. Miami University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report with information on campus crime, fires, and safety may be found at: http://miamioh.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/. Hard copy available upon request. A criminal background check is required. All campuses are smoke and tobacco free campuses.