Systems Support Engineer II
DescriptionJob Purpose: Responsible for intermediate level design, integration, implementation and modification of assigned user information systems. This includes coordination of the installation, testing, operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of those systems. Provide functional and technical expertise in support of user systems operation and maintenance. May include support of labs, training facilities and general IT office software and hardware. Major Responsibilities:
Preferred Education: N/A
Preferred Work Experience: N/A
Preferred Certifications: VMware, AWS/Azure, Veeam, Solarwinds, BigIP, Windows Server (2012, 2016, 2018)
Preferred Skills: This job requires working knowledge of advanced concepts, practices and procedures associated with IT systems design, installation and maintenance.
• Experience supporting and administrating Enterprise systems such as Active Directory, Solarwinds, Veeam, VMware, Load Balancers and AWS/Azure.
• Windows Server Administration
• Strong project management and service management experience are preferred.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.• Very strong customer service orientation.
• Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Additional Information: Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Project and service management experience a plus.
Impact & Influence: This position will interact on a consistent basis with: departmental users. This position typically will advise and counsel: departmental systems staff.
This position will supervise: N/A
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Georgia-Atlanta
Organization: Campus Serv-Info Tech Gro
Job Posting: Mar 21, 2019, 6:41:34 AM