Work Study Student- Admissions
Job Title: Work Study Student- Admissions
Location: Atl Metropolitan State College
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Job ID: 1515
- Assist with answering telephones, running errands on campus, assist with mail and making copies, faxing, filing, and collating.Greet office guests, answer questions and direct to the proper individual(s).Data entry into Microsoft Suite.Assists in the recieving, stockin, and distribution of office supplies.Other administrative duties or special projects assigned.
- Ability to keep confidential information private as well as excellent computer, phone and customer service skills.
- Must have knowledge of Atlanta Metropolitan State college admissions requirements.
- Current AMSC student in good standing with at least a 2.0 GPA
- Students must have a class schedule showing course schedule.
- Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work well with others or by yourself.
- Willingness to tackle new projects and ability to maintain professionalism, including punctuality and appearance.
Welcome to Atlanta Metropolitan State College (AMSC), a University System of Georgia (USG) institution that is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). Atlanta Metropolitan State College has a rich history that is tied to the City of Atlanta for which it is appropriately named. The college offers high quality baccalaureate, associate and certificate programs that are challenging, comprehensive and very affordable. Atlanta Metropolitan State College currently serves about 3,000 students and is situated on a beautifully landscaped Southwest Atlanta campus; which is located ten minutes south of downtown Atlanta and fifteen minutes north of Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.Equal Employment Opportunity
Atlanta Metropolitan State College is an equal employment opportunity employer. Atlanta Metropolitan State College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or military/veteran status.
EVerify # 111036