Program Coordinator for IT and Allied Health
Posting DetailsPosition Information Job Title Program Coordinator for IT and Allied Health Department Design Implementation Posting Number 03120P Location Sterling, VA: 20164 Full or Part Time Full Time Position End Date (if temporary) Required Travel Relocation Covered Salary Range $45,000 - $55,000 Position Summary Information Basic Function
The Program Coordinator will assist and support the Associate Directors of IT and Allied Health Programs and is responsible for managing the day-to-day tasks associated with IT and Allied Health programs across all college campuses and locations where Workforce courses are offered.Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Assist and support the Associate Directors of IT and Allied Health Programs
• Manage the day-to-day tasks associated with the Workforce IT and Allied Health programs
• Place and track orders for instructional materials, software, resources and supplies
• Assist with the management of internal and external partnerships and agreements, including contract training proposals and third-party vendor agreements
• Assist Associate Directors in tracking and monitoring program expenses and revenues
• Associate’s Degree in IT, allied health, business or a related field, or equivalent applicable experience or training.
Several years program management experiencePreferred Qualifications
• Previous experience in an educational or training setting
• Experience working with adult learners
•Several years program management experience, preferably in an educational or training setting
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to a dynamic workplace
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel
• Able to work individually as well as in a team
• A self-starter and innovative thinker
The selected candidate’s offer is contingent upon the successful completion of an extensive criminal background
investigation, which may include: fingerprint checks, local agency checks, employment verification, verification of
education, credit checks (relevant to employment), and other checks requested by the VCCS and NOVA such as
I-9 and E-Verify requirements. Additionally, selected candidates may be required to complete the Commonwealth’s
Statement of Economic Interest.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have experience working in a higher education setting?
- * Briefly describe your program management experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Please describe your knowledge and skills with basic computer software programs such as Microsoft Office and/or experience with allied health skill training.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Do you have an Associate’s Degree or higher in IT, allied health, business or a related field, or equivalent applicable experience or training?
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Other Document