10059451 Catalog, Curriculum, and Student Services Specialist
Staff Application - please complete and email with supporting documents School/Department: Office of the Registrar Primary Location: Macon Position: Staff Job Type: Full Time Position Close Date: Until Filled Description:
This position is responsible for curriculum, management activities to include maintaining curriculum data in the student information system (Banner), academic catalogs, and MyDegree (DegreeWorks); additionally; the position requires institutional reporting and delivery of student services.
- Responsible for accurate and timely transmission of data from the curriculum management system to the Banner student information system and the MyDegree (DegreeWorks) audit system.
- Coordinates with Academic Affairs and other divisions of the University in annual revision of the academic catalog using catalog management software.
- Assists academic units in creating advisement templates and provides training in MyDegree
- Assists with degree and enrollment verifications requested through the Academic Clearinghouse.
- Assists with front end customer service and processing, including transcript requests and changes of major
- Evaluate transcripts for current and former students.
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with the completion of a baccalaureate degree in a course of study related to the occupational field.
- Knowledge of student information system (Banner)
- Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for three to five years.
- Competency in the operation of computers and use of software programs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including strong sensitivity to privacy concerns and willingness to adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Experience with highly detailed work.
Pay Grade 14
This position will remain open until filled.
Application materials should be emailed as a Microsoft Word or Adobe.pdf attachment to: recruitm[email protected] with the subject line “Catalog, Curriculum and Student Services Specialist 3.20.19”. Application materials are to include a resume, an MGA Staff application; a letter of interest which includes salary requirements; and three professional references. Paper application materials will not be accepted.Staff Application - please complete and email with supporting documentsA Unit of the University System of GeorgiaEEO/AA/M/F/V/D