Dean, Enrollment Management and Student Services
COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF BALTIMORE COUNTY
invites applications for the position of:
Dean, Enrollment Management and Student Services
Lead administrator for onboarding and student success services including recruitment and admissions, enrollment services, registrar, early college/dual enrollment initiatives, and financial aid services. Provides vision, leadership, and direction for the implementation and effectiveness of services and activities designed to support successful navigation of the enrollment process. Administrative responsibilities include hiring, supervising and evaluating program staff; implementation, monitoring and evaluation of services; establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with administrators, faculty, students and external constituents; in addition to maintaining fiscal and programmatic accountability.
Compensation within the posted range is determined by a candidate's education level and/or years of experience in the field. Generally, employees are hired in the lower third of the scale.
Master's degree from an accredited college or university in student services administration, educational administration, management or closely related field required. Doctoral degree in a related discipline is preferred. Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in enrollment management and enrollment services, preferably for a multi-campus college. Minimum of three (3) years of recent experience providing supervision and leadership to admissions, recruitment, or enrollment staff, preferably within a community college environment. Demonstrated experience in research and the use and application of data and technology to achieve enrollment and student success outcomes and goals. Valid driver's license in good standing with less than five (5) moving violation points as the position requires travel to all campuses and other locations.
For best consideration please apply by April 23, 2019.
CLASS SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Provide direct supervision to the administration of assigned program areas.
- Develop and lead a strategic vision that guides departmental programs and services.
- Provide direct leadership and professional development support for assigned staff.
- Provide leadership for development and implementation of policies, programs, and student support services in assigned areas.
- Organize resources and establish priorities.
- Develop and manage operating budgets for all areas of responsibility.
Essential Job Duties are examples only and are not all-inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.
POSITION SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Serve as a member of the Enrollment and Student Services (ESS) leadership team providing guidance and support that fosters and sustains collaborative, inter-departmental spirit that advances the CCBC mission.
- Lead and direct efforts of the Enrollment Management (EM) department, including recruitment, retention and enrollment services. Streamline EM processes, policies and initiatives that align with other student services departments and instruction to maximize enrollment results.
- Effectively collaborate with College Communications, College Life, Student Development and Office of Instruction administrative leaders, faculty and staff.
- Provide leadership and direction for the development and implementation of recruitment initiatives that support the college's strategic plan.
- Establish and maintain staffing and an organizational structure that effectively support the department functions; recruit, employ, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
- Work collaboratively with College Communications to develop, implement and evaluate targeted and responsive communication plans to drive enrollment and retention.
- Oversee the development of program budgets including analysis of individual program needs; coordinate and act on fiscal related requests from directors.
- Provide strategic level, data driven analysis to determine enrollment targets, project enrollment and course availability needs, and work with instructional leaders to develop and manage effective course scheduling.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all-inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.
CCBC is committed to ensuring equal opportunity and nondiscrimination in all hiring and employment practices. We are committed to equal treatment for all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by law.
CCBC’s benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, ample paid time off, choice of one of two Maryland State Retirement Plans (contributory and noncontributory), and much more.
APPLICATIONS MAY BE COMPLETED ONLINE AT: www.ccbcmd.edu/jobs
Select View current job opportunities.
For further assistance you may call the Human Resources Employment Helpline at 443-840-4739 or e-mail [email protected]