Part-Time Grant Assistant, Resource Development
Posting DetailsPosition Information Posting Number: 0000851 Job Title: Part-Time Grant Assistant, Resource Development PS Position#: Position Status: Part-Time Salary: $10.46 per hour Classification: Classified Staff Department: Resource Development POSTING TEXT Job Summary/Basic Function:
Support grant management and resource development activities for the Resource Development Office. Assist with grant development, implementation, and compliance. Assist with resource development activities.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research funding opportunities.
- Research/Collect resources to support grant development.
- Create summaries from Request for Proposals (Applications).
- Assist with Project Directors’ meetings.
- Track and reconcile grant budgets.
- Assist in navigating internal grant procedures and processes.
- Maintain the Standard Operations Procedure manual.
- Assist in data requests.
- Assist with meeting agendas, scheduling meetings, preparation and planning for grant meetings.
- Take minutes at grant development meetings.
- Create budget templates and develop grant budgets.
- Work with and assist in maintaining grant software.
- Assist in tracking reporting deadlines.
- Ensure the grants’ web page is up to date and accurate.
- Maintain general grant records.
- Assist with Director’s calendar.
- Assist with Project Directors as needed.
- General clerical support such as answering telephones, maintaining files, making travel arrangements, credit card reporting, making copies, scanning and campus mail.
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Cover for administrative assistant as needed.
- Assist in Resource Development and Alumni event planning as needed.
- Work Resource Development and Alumni events as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Benefits do not accrue with the part-time position. The work schedule is not to exceed 19.5 hours/week. This is a security sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Minimum of two (2) years of related work experience supporting managers/executives
- Must be internet savvy
- Familiarity with extensive on-line research as it pertains to supporting and defending project activities
- Must be organized, accurate, attentive to details, and able to master a wide range of complex tasks
- Proficient in Excel
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, as well as the ability to master additional software programs as necessary
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must be dependable
- Must be professional
- Must be able to perform in a fast paced work environment
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends when needed
- Associate’s (or higher) degree or successful completion of sixty (60) college credit courses
- Previous experience with grants
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter and copies of transcripts for all completed college credit work. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D)?
- * Do you have an Associate's (or higher) degree or have you successfully completed sixty (60) college credit hours?
- * Do you have two (2) years of related work experience supporting managers/executives?
- * Do you have previous experience with grants?
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcript 1
- Unofficial Transcript 2
- Unofficial Transcript 3
- Other Document