Business Department Student Worker
Posting DetailsPosition Information Posting Number ST140169 Position Title Business Department Student Worker Department Business Department Division Academic Affairs Salary Range - Minimum $8.50 Full Time / Part Time? Part Time Hours per week 20 Temporary? No Number of Days Posting Detail Information Posting Date 03/18/2019 Closing Date 04/12/2019 Open Until Filled No Special Instructions to Applicants Advertising Summary Link to Career Services website
Application Procedures: “Apply to this Job at employment.jjc.edu”
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepare documents and reports, make copies and distribute as required.
2. Receive visitors, answer telephone, provide information, and direct misdirected messages to proper department.
3. Assist Business Department faculty members with preparing various materials, questionnaires, and correspondence.
4. Assist full-time faculty and adjunct faculty members in preparing and making copies of syllabi and other course materials.
5. Update and prepare mailing labels, course outlines, and adjunct faculty file information.
6. Assist students in the Business Department Lab (T2071) with various computer software programs if necessary.
7. Clean computers in the Business Department Lab (T2071).
8. Assist with the preparation of Business Department flyers.
9. Assist with copier maintenance and paper jams.
10. Deliver materials to other departments on campus as required.
11. Prepare mailing documents and sort by zip code.
12. Help stock and organize supply cabinet.
13. Assist Hospitality professors with event preparation needs.
14. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Joliet Junior College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action college supporting diversity.
ANNUAL CLERY SAFETY REPORT (ASR) NOTICE FIRE SAFETY REPORT (FSA) and MISSING PERSON POLICY (MPP) FOR STUDENTS RESIDING IN “ON CAMPUS” STUDENT HOUSING
Joliet Junior College is committed to assisting members of the JJC community in providing for their own safety and security. The annual CLERY security compliance document along with the Fire Safety Report (FSR) and the Missing Person Policy (MPP) for students residing in “on campus” student housing is available at the JJC Police Department website : www.jjc.edu/cleryreport
If you would like to receive the ASR, FSR or MPP in booklet form, you may stop by the Campus Police Department located on Main Campus in G 1013 or call Campus Police at 815-280-2234. The website and booklet contain information regarding campus security and personal safety such as crime prevention and reporting, police law enforcement authority, disciplinary procedures and other related security policies. They also contain information about crime statistics for the three previous years for all JJC campuses, property owned and controlled by JJC District 525 and on public property immediately adjacent to JJC campuses.
This information is required by law and is made available by the Joliet Junior College Police Department.Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts