Adjunct Faculty - Business Management
Job location: Pasadena, CA
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2019-03-15
The Academic Affairs Department is currently seeking outstanding Practitioners-Scholars to join our diverse pool of Adjunct Faculty for the Spring, Summer and Fall semesters.
The Adjunct Faculty member will teach lower-division Bachelor’s level courses in Business Management related programs.
- Teach assigned courses at our Pasadena, San Jose, Online campus
- Become proficient (training offered) in Canvas (the learning management system)
- Participate in Academic Affairs adjunct faculty meetings once per academic year while teaching
- Post grades per scheduled deadlines
- PhD degree preferred, Masters degree required in specific disciplines
- Graduate teaching experience and/or a minimum of 3 years experience
- Exemplary professional experience
- Desire to teach in culture-centered model
- Licensure in field for certain selected courses, if applicable
Pacific Oaks offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of diversity and social justice. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical, vision, and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, 403b with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition discount, and other perks.
Pacific Oaks is an affiliate of TCS Education System. To apply for this position or others, visit our Careers’ Page at: www.pacificoaks.edu
Pacific Oaks participates in E-Verify and verifies identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Pacific Oaks offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, source of income or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.