This full-time instructor position reports to the Chair, Math and Science. They are responsible for instruction and delivery according to Biology course outcomes in Human Anatomy, Physiology, and related topics, teaching full load for each Fall and Spring academic semester.
1. Master’s degree or higher in Human Anatomy, Physiology, or related field from an accredited college or university (attach unofficial transcripts showing courses completed and degree conferred) OR advanced degree in a medical field such as MD, DO, DC, DDS, DVM, or clinical MSN
2. Demonstrated teaching experience in higher education
3. Evidence of coursework and/or teaching experience in Human Anatomy or Physiology
4. Demonstrated teamwork capabilities
5. Experience working with a diverse population
6. Demonstrated evidence of understanding and commitment to the community college mission
7. Must have ability and means to travel among regional work sites