Chief Business Affairs Officer
Official Title of Position: Chief Business Affairs Officer
Minimum Monthly Salary: $7,120
Position Number: 10004918
Hopkinsville Community College is committed to achieving excellence through cultural diversity. We actively seek candidates of color, women, veterans, persons with disabilities and other individuals.
The Chief Business Affairs Officer is the chief financial officer for budget, accounting, student financial aid, human resources, information technology, auxiliary services, facilities, college management of capital projects on the campus, equipment/transportation, and safety/security of the college. The Chief Business Affairs Officer is a major participant in strategic planning, decision and information processes of the college, along with the President and other chiefs of the college.
General responsibilities may include (as noted in KCTCS Administrative Policies and Procedures 188.8.131.52):
4. Human Resources
5. Facilities Management
6. Auxiliary Services (information technology, food services, safety and security, etc.)
7. Administration and Supervision
8. Other duties as assigned by the President
1. Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Accounting from an accredited institution and four years related work experience or equivalent. Master degree and six years of related work experience preferred.
2. Commitment to the mission of a comprehensive community college. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others and demonstrate team spirit.
3. Knowledge and ability to provide visionary leadership. Fiscal planning and evaluation skills.
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Effective conflict management skills.
5. Understanding of legal constraints in the practice in business affairs. Personal and professional integrity.
Application Deadline: Application deadline is April 15, 2019. All applicants must submit an application, cover letter, resume, three (3) letters of recommendation, and unofficial transcripts prior to interviews. Search may be extended if additional candidates are needed.
To Apply: Please visit our website to make application online: https://careers.kctcs.edu/search-jobs/?from=search&enterprise_code=444
KCTCS offers an attractive work environment that supports excellence, innovation and creativity. This position is a full-time, term-contract position, with the expectancy of continuance based on performance. KY law requires state and national pre-employment background checks as a condition of employment.
The Kentucky Community and Technical College System is an equal educational and employment opportunity institution and does not discriminate on the basis of; race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, gender presentation, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, or genetic information. Further, we vigilantly prevent discrimination based on sexual orientation, parental status, marital status, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor.