Executive Director, Associated Students Inc.
Associated Students, Inc. (ASI) represents the students of CSULB and provides leadership at CSULB on behalf Students. Established for more than 63 years, Associated Students is an incorporated 501(c) (3) student government association at California State University, Long Beach and an auxiliary organization of the California State University (CSU) system. Maintaining a voice for the students through student government, ASI is responsible for the creation and daily operation of its departments, each contributing its own unique service to the campus community.
The Executive Director, Associated Students:
• Is the senior administrative officer for ASI and is responsible for the administration of the corporation as well as the operation of all AS programs and services;
• Is responsible for providing administrative, operational, fiscal, supervisory, and programmatic leadership for ASI and is integral to carrying out the mission of ASI and providing support to the ASI Board;
• Sustains collaborative working relationships with the ASI Executive Board members and the Board, educating and advising them of fiscal, operational, personnel, legal, and strategic matters;
• Maintains a collaborative working relationship with University administration and is a member of the Students Affairs Leadership Team (SALT); and
• Has a direct reporting relationship to the ASI President and Board of Directors, as well as a dotted reporting line to the Associate Vice President for Campus Life.
Full announcement, qualification & application instructions: https://asicsulb.org/executive-director/
Apply for Executive Director, Associated Students Inc.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly