ARNEC Program Nursing Instructor
The Arkansas Rural Nursing Education Consortium (ARNEC) seeks a dynamic, innovative, and creative educator for the position of Registered Nursing Instructor to add to its ARNEC teaching team.
ARNEC is a consortium of eight Arkansas community colleges: ASU-Newport, Black River Technical College, UA Cossatot, Ozarka College, South Arkansas Community College, University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton, University of Arkansas Community College at Hope, and University of Arkansas Community College at Rich Mountain.
- Hold a valid, unencumbered Arkansas Registered Nursing license
- Master's Degree in Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing and current enrollment in an accredited Masters of Nursing program
- Registered Nurse in the State of Arkansas
- Three to five years of clinical nursing experience at the RN level or higher
- Current knowledge of nursing practice
- Must not have had nursing license suspended, been on probation, or been reprimanded by any State Board of Nursing
- Must submit to background checks
- Previous nursing education experience
- Accreditation experience
- Experience teaching in an online setting and/or using a distance education platform (Blackboard)
This is a full time, 12-month position. Responsibilities include theory instruction, course development, participation in committees, meetings, program and professional development activities, and other duties as assigned. Travel and evening work is required. While the position will be employed through UA Cossatot, the individual can be housed at the nearest campus in the consortium.
Primary permanent office location will be at the college campus closest to the educator’s home.
SALARY: Salary is in the $60,000 range; dependent upon education and experience and position includes paid vacation and sick leave, a retirement package, and group health, dental, vision, and life insurance options
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Friday, March 29, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. or until a suitable candidate has been selected
APPLICATION PROCESS: In-house applicants (any current employee within the eight college ARNEC Consortium) must submit a detailed resume, cover letter, unofficial transcripts, and three professional references to the human resource office at UA Cossatot, Attn: Human Resources, 183 College Drive, DeQueen, AR 71832, or by e-mail to [email protected] , or by fax to 870-642-6864.
General applicants must submit a completed UA Cossatot application, a cover letter with resume, unofficial transcripts, and three professional reference letters to UA Cossatot, Attn: Human Resources, 183 College Drive, DeQueen, AR 71832, or by e-mail to [email protected] , or by fax to 870-642-6864.
Applications can be downloaded at http://www.cccua.edu/jobs, Employment Opportunities link, or call 870-5841104 to request one.
UA Cossatot is an EEO/AA/ADA employer. Qualified minorities are encouraged to apply.