Assistant Director, HRIS, Payroll & Benefits
DescriptionPayroll, Benefits & HRIS is seeking to hire a multi-faceted and skilled Assistant Director, HRIS, Payroll & Benefits. The scope of responsibility will include these specific duties but is not limited to the following,
- Design, implement and oversee the administration of business processes with OneUSG HCM
- Act as the point person for all new or revised regional OneUSG program product releases, primary contact with vendors and other project managers
- Researches the appropriate method and strategy to be used to successfully complete a project
- Acts as the central point of communication to the department/service center for all updates to OneUSG Connect process, procedures, etc.
- Monitors and reports to the status of assigned projects including identifying actual and potential issues which may delay final results or deliverables
- Coordinates mass emails to stakeholders as necessary
- Participates in or facilitates the monthly HRAC meeting
- Oversee HRIS team to ensure all MSS, T&L and AM transactions are in compliance with business rules, policies and standards.
- Serves as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact regarding HRIS issues
- Manage and maintain relationships with internal and external customers/vendors
- Ability to work independently, review and analyze data, identify and resolve problems
- Modify or develop new queries and reports in PeopleSofl as needed
- Collaborates with peers and customers to deliver solutions
QualificationsBachelor's degree and three years of related supervisory/management experience; or a combination of education and related experience.
College/Business Unit03/22/19, 10:59:00 PM
College/Business Unit: Human Resource Services
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 03/13/19, 3:20:36 PM