Job Number: 82344
Program Manager Contact Center Migration
Job code: 4806
This job is a 75% FTE (30 hours per week), Exempt, continuing position.
The role of Program Manager for the UIT Communication Services Contact Center Services Transformation will work closely with the Director of Business Operations and Service Delivery to develop and manage the program to migrate to our new Cisco Contact Center Platform This includes:
- Work with the Director of Voice Applications System Team and Director of Business Operations and Service Delivery migrate to our new contact center platform.
- Development of processes and criteria for prioritizing enhancements to the platform
- Specifications of high level requirements for different use cases to support campus and hospital needs.
- Development of key performance indicators and goals to assess the health of the program
- Ensure end-to-end understanding of disparate business processes and systems, including linkages between business applications.
- Identify gaps or shortcomings in current business process automation and drive automation and workflow improvements.
- Provide status reports for UIT PMO at the Program level. These are due the 1st and 15th of each month and we have a standard template used by all project managers along with standard file storage locations and naming conventions.
- Responsible for the Program plan for which we have a standard template used across all PMO projects. These feed into a UIT PMO Dashboard reviewed by the UIT Leadership team.
- Lead and manage all business, technical, and education activities (e.g. application development, installing, configuring, and maintaining servers, routers, firewalls, workstations, and network equipment).
- Exercise full management responsibility for a technical group, including recruiting, hiring, training, developing, evaluating, and setting priorities.
- Ensure work completion within schedule, budgetary, and design constraints; make decisions about analysis, design, and testing; solve complex technical problems; provide alternative methods for achieving goals when necessary.
- Provide strategic planning for own work group; may assist higher level management in broader scope strategic planning for a large, complex, university-wide function or major initiative.
- Create procedures and guidelines to ensure compliance with university policy and federal and state regulations.
- Develop and manage budgets for projects or work groups.
- May oversee or assist in preparation and submission of documentation, such as proposals, progress reports, or other contractual requirements.
- Monitor technology trends and evaluate emerging technologies for adoption and implementation.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to leverage the university/school's investments in information technology.
- 10 years' experience as a senior project manager, program manager, program director or service manager, serving an IT organization or technology company, with at least three years of experience relevant to service or product management.
- Experience developing a roadmap for a technology service or product.
- Experience evolving or implementing ServiceNow or other enterprise-wide platform.
- Understand the ITIL framework
- Able to establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders both within UIT and across the institution.
- Experience with designing, launching, or building reports to help teams make better business decisions.
- Able to learn technical information quickly.
- Strongly oriented toward collaboration; a team player able to work collaboratively and effectively with and through others, at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills to communicate, persuade and influence decision-making, paired with active listening skills.
- Experience working in higher ed is highly desired.
- Strong commitment to diversity and to serving the needs of a diverse population.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree and five years of relevant work experience, or a combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detailed understanding of relevant technical knowledge and problem resolution.
- Strong customer relationship skills, consensus building skills, and ability to establish effective working relationships in a diverse environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and develop staff.
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently sit, grasp lightly/fine manipulation.
- Occasionally stand/walk, use a telephone.
- Rarely writing by hand, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.
- May work extended hours, evenings and weekends.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
Location: Business Affairs: University IT (UIT), California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency