DescriptionJob Purpose: Verify and post a variety of financial transactions in accordance with accounting principles and Institute policy. Compile and analyze financial data and generate related schedules and reports.Major Responsibilities:
- Compile and verify the accuracy and validity of accounting data; resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare reconciliations of various financial data.
- Post transactions to appropriate accounts.
- Prepare financial schedules and reports.
- Maintain financial records.
- May prepare budget revisions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Work Experience: Two years job related experience.
- Certifications: N/A
- Skills: This job requires application of accounting principles and practices as they relate to recording and reporting financial transactions and related data within university business units. Additionally, use of business and accounting related computer applications is required.
- Preferred Education: N/A
- Preferred Work Experience:
- Higher education experience
- Reconciliation experience
- Payroll experience
- Preferred Certifications: N/A
- Preferred Skills: N/A
- Prepare payments to employee benefit vendors
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: Georgia-Atlanta
Organization: Human Resources
Job Posting: Aug 2, 2019, 11:39:46 AM