Humanities, Education and Social and Behavioral Sciences
Comparable salary with great benefits package
Medical, dental, vision, retirement and much more
March 11, 2019
May 19, 2019
Individual will be responsible for providing support to the Dean of the School of Humanities, Education and Social and Behavioral Sciences. Will coordinate the overall day to day activities associated with the development of program, outreach to students and daily interactions and operations of the department. Will work closely with the faculty and staff within the department to deliver services and other administrative duties.
- Assist the Dean with the administrative functions and classes in conjunction with faculty and staff; curriculum development, program planning and learning initiatives.
- Collect and submit time sensitive materials requested by the Dean.
- Assist faulty in preparing budgets for grant proposals.
- Develop a departmental process to order supplies and equipment needed.
- Serve as the liaison with Human Resources for the department to effectively and accurately onboard new faculty.
- Serve as the point of contact on accuracy of expenditures, pay requisitions, process of purchase requisitions and other financial inquiries.
- Work extremely close with the Registrar's Office and Vice President for Academic Affairs to ensure that courses are accepted and/or properly substituted.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality. Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
- Serves as a campus Security Authority for the Clery Act. Must report all crimes.
- Preforms other job-related duties as assigned in support of the University’s goals and core values.
Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred) in a business or related field. Three to five years of experience with program development, fiscal management and/or administrative support.
Ability to give attention to day-to-day operations, understand broader policy and funding climate
Position requires walking and able to lift 25 pounds.
Send Resume to:
Saint Augustine’s University
Office of Human Resources
1315 Oakwood Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27610-2298
Email: [email protected]
Notices and Disclaimers
Saint Augustine’s University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We invite applications from individuals of all ethnic origins, disabled persons, and veterans.
No Phone Calls Please.